Friday, April 06, 2007

Christ is Risen indeed!

Think about this-- in America we hunt eggs for Easter, not for food but for fun. When we leave our houses to line up at a store for hours in the cold, again, it isn't for food but for a fun new Wii. So now in this the Season of the Spirit, think about all those around the world who have to hunt for food or wait hours in line for a daily ration, and how when they take those meager portions home to their families they aren't greated by a shiny new Next Gen console but by a stupid Gameboy Color. Ever try to play one of those by fire light? No, of course you haven't. That's because we live in a country where Easter Bunnies and George Bushes paint our eggs for us.

I'll talk more about America's food hunt (The Hunt for Wii Remotes) when I return from my Georgian Easter Revival.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Gameboy fuckin' color. Really puts the Lost Boys of Sudan in perspective.

11:50 PM  
Blogger B said...

Post your gay sex pics!

oops, I mean..........

12:34 AM  
Blogger Matty said...

I would post pictures but you still have my camera. Can you give it back please? I think 3000 gold is a sufficient bribery so please give it back.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home